Wye Valley Runners look forward to seeing you on Sunday and hope the following information will be useful to you :
· Please note that all entries are non-transferrable. This means that if for any reason you are not able to take part you will not be able to transfer your number to another runner
· To get to the race please follow the signs from the village of Mordiford. If using satnav the postcode HR1 4QX should get you to the registration area.
· Please allow plenty of time to get to the race and park as you may need to leave your car some distance from the start. Please park as directed by the marshals along the forest tracks, follow the arrows and signs and observe the one-way system. Please note that after the race the forest gates will be locked at 2.00 PM. Please do not park on Broadmoor Common as the ground is saturated and you are likely to become stuck as well as damaging the grass.
· You will need to collect your race number from the registration area. Numbers will be distributed alphabetically according to surname, so please go to the appropriate table as indicated by the signs.
· There will be a covered storage area for you to leave any bags and a box will be available at the registration / refreshments area to deposit car keys. Please note that any items are left at your own risk and the organisers cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage.
· The course will be marked by arrows and marker tape and marshals will be positioned at regular intervals to keep you on track and offer encouragement.
· If for any reason you need to pull out during the race then please ensure that you inform a marshal and let them know your race number. This is important in order that we can account for everyone out on the course.
Most important : Enjoy your run and try to manage a smile when you cross the finish line !
PS : If you are looking for another off-road race challenge then try our Gord’s 6 race on Sunday 9th April – not so muddy, but spectacular scenery. Further details click here or look up the event page on the Wye Valley Runners Website