- Please note that if you don't already have a place in the race and are thinking of travelling on the day in the hope of picking up a spare entry, there will not be any extra places available. We have made an allowance for non-runners when setting the entry limit and won't therefore be able to transfer their number to anyone else.
- A map showing the location of the event is here
- The race will start prompt at 11.00 AM.
- We recommend that runners aim to arrive by 10.15 in order to allow time to park and register.
- Please don't use the public parking areas but follow the directions of the car park marshals. Please note that the gates to the parking area will be locked at 2.00 PM and all vehicles will therefore need to have been moved by that time.
- Please note that we have a new registration area. This is just past the entrance to the wood, 200 yards towards Broadmoor Common. We will be based in the yard on the left near the barns.
- Collection of race numbers will be alphabetic by surname. Please go to the appropriate table according to your name.
- Free post-race refreshments and prize giving will also be based at the registration area. We hope to make the presentations at 12.45 but please be patient with the hard-working results team.
We look forward to seeing you on Sunday.