Sunday 22nd September 2013
Ralph Lloyd has kindly volunteered to organise the coach trip this year as I will be staying in Port Einan.
1) Depart Hereford Rowing Club 8.30am prompt. If you are unable to come on the day please let us know so that we can avoid unnecesssary delays.
2) Stop at Sainsburys in Swansea for breakfast at approximately 10am. Although the race does not start until 1pm we need to leave by latest 10.40am so that we can secure our favoured parking position by the Guildhall. This spot places us within easy walking distance of the start/finish/showers and is much more convenient than the main car park. There is plenty of pre race activity so you will have lots to do.
3) Race starts at 1pm
4) Depart Guildhall for Port Talbot at 3pm. This will give you time to finish the race and have a shower. No-one will be left behind but out of courtesy to others please try to adhere to this timetable.
5) Arrive at Bar Gallois around 3.30pm. Meal Service will commence around 4pm.
6) Depart Port Talbot at 6pm.