Sunday 17 February 2019 11.00 start
Wye Valley Runners look forward to seeing you on Sunday and hope the following information will be useful to you :
· Please note that we can no longer accept any transfers of race numbers and there will not be any additional places available on the day for anyone who does not already have an allocated place in their own name.
· To get to the race follow the signs to Woollhope from the Moon Pub in Mordiford. If using satnav the postcode HR1 4QX should get you to the registration area.
· Please allow plenty of time to get to the race and park as you may need to leave your car some distance from the start. Please park as directed by the marshals along the forest tracks, follow the arrows and signs and observe the one-way system. Please note that after the race the forest gates will be locked at 1.30 PM. Please do not park on Broadmoor Common as the ground is saturated and you are likely to damage the grass and become stuck.
· You will need to collect your race number from the registration area. Numbers will be distributed alphabetically according to surname, so please go to the appropriate table according to your name. Please pin your number on the front of your shirt and ensure that the barcode is visible as this will be scanned on the finish line to record your place.
· There will be a somewhere for you to leave any bags and a box will be available at the registration / refreshments area to deposit car keys. Please note that all items are left at your own risk and the organisers cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage.
· The course will be marked by arrows and marker tape and marshals will be positioned at regular intervals to keep you on track and offer encouragement.
* Please check the weather forecast and dress appropriately, particularly if cold or wet conditions are expected.
* For your safety, please be aware that much of the course is on rough, slippery or uneven ground with exposed tree roots and loose stones.
· If for any reason you need to pull out during the race then please ensure that you inform a marshal and let them know your race number. This is important in order that we can account for everyone out on the course.
* Please check the Wye Valley Runners website / Facebook for any last minute updates
Most important : Enjoy your run and try to manage a smile when you cross the finish line !