Yes the weather gods are giving us lots of headaches right now but the race is still on for Sunday. Whilst heavy rain is forecast for Friday the situation is set to improve Saturday with a few light showers and believe it or not we may even see the SUN (HOORAY) on Sunday. Please be advised it will be better to take the Dormington road to Haugh Woods although likely some surface water there too.. Please park on the firm forest track as directed by our parking marshals. Please be advised that the common is water logged so should be avoided if possible. Please try to arrive as early as possible as you may be parked some way from the registration area. We will continue to post updates during the week as we receive additional information.
Have a great race everyone.
Wye Valley Runners