The annual membership fee for 2014/15 is just £25and whether you are an experienced competitive runner or a beginner who just wants to get fit there are a number of good reasons to join Wye Valley Runners:
- You are covered by UKA third party and personal accident insurance whilst running with us on club training nights.
- Access to the Hereford Rowing Club changing & shower facilities. Join us in the bar for a post training run drink and chat.
- Training with like-minded members who possess a range of running abilities, and currently aged from 18 to 77 years young.
- Strong social scene with many club organised trips and events.
- We obtain THREE guaranteed London Marathon places for club members, allocation subject to club draw and rules.
- Save at least £2 on each race entry versus unattached runners.
- Opportunity to buy full range of club kit.
- Club members can participate in the Herefordshire Summer and Winter cross country league.
- You can have a say in the running of the club at our AGM.
The only stipulation for membership is that:
- You are 18+ years of age.
For further details about the club please read our Club Rules & Constitution.
If you have questions about our website or would like to submit a news item for publishing please use the contact form below. Our website administrator will get back to you as soon as possible