The Committee met twice in March. At the normal Committee meeting the main points discussed were:
- Review of Muddy Woody, which all agreed was very successful again. Thanks to Dave Sherwood and team. We have agreed to review our policy on athletes who have entered and cannot run.
- Paul Bouston attended to update progress on the organisation of the Gords 6. Agreed to order race T-shirts out of club funds in order to promote the race. The race would also be one of the Super 10.
- Results of Members Consultation exercise considered at a separate meeting
- Paid up membership stands at 97 with 38 not renewed. Further reminder on facebook
- Application made to UK Athletics for free coaching support. This had been approved and we await further information
At a separate meeting the Committee considered the results of the Members Survey. The response rate was over 50% and generally very positive. The Committee agreed a number of changes to improve Club nights and promote better use of the Rowing Club facilities. These are detailed in the News section. The full report can be seen here
The approved minutes of the February meeting are here
The Agenda for the next meeting on April 9th is here