Main points discussed at this weeks meeting:
- Final preparations for Muddy Woody
- Club Code of Conduct finalised and to be applicable to all new and existing members
- Results of Members Consultation exercise still coming in, but almost 60 responses, which is excellent. Some interesting results. Martin and Paddy to co-opt a couple of members to go through the survey in detail and make recommendations to the Committee
- New Data Protection requirements effective from May. Agreed to seek help from club members who may have knowledge/experience in this area.
- Application made to UK Athletics for free coaching support. Outcome awaited
The approved minutes of the January meeting are here