Main points discussed at last weeks meeting:
- NYD 10k was very successful with over 200 runners. Very few problems other than slight confusion over the finish line. The bar-coding system for results which we trialed seemed to work well.
- Muddy Woody has now reached capacity (375). The club now has 2 new marquees which will make their first official appearance at the race
- The membership survey is now underway, with an excellent response so far. The results will be published as soon as possible.
- The club code of conduct is being finalised and will be issued to all new and existing members shortly.
- Next committee meeting is on Monday 5th February
The approved minutes of the December meeting are here